Master your skills with the 95 Hour Rainbow Kids Yoga Teacher Training
What’s the difference between the 3 Day and the 95 Hour Rainbow Kids Yoga Teacher Training?
Start Your Journey As A Rainbow Kids Yoga Teacher
The 3 Day Rainbow Kids Yoga Teacher Training consists of 28 contact hours. For Registered Yoga Teachers (RYT) this can go towards Continuing Education Credits (CEC) requirements. You will gain all the tools you need to be certified and ready to teach children of all ages upon successful completion of the 3 Day Rainbow Kids Yoga Teacher Training. Graduates of this course may use the certificate to gain insurance and teach in schools, kindergartens, yoga studios, gyms, resorts, events, private classes and kids parties. This is a pre-requisite to the 95 Hour Rainbow Kids Yoga Teacher Training.
To qualify for the 95 Hour Rainbow Kids Yoga Teacher Training, you must first complete a 3 Day Rainbow Kids Yoga Teacher Training. Since your 3 Day Kids Yoga Teacher Training Certificate never expires, you may take our 95 Hour Children’s Yoga Teacher Training anytime after you have completed your first level course. These 28 hours factor into your total number of hours toward earning your 95 hour certificate. Please note this is not necessarily enough to register with a yoga alliance. It’s a great idea to contact your preferred yoga alliance to ask about their specific requirements if registering with them is a priority for you.
Becoming Yoga Alliance Certified
To be eligible to register with Yoga Alliance Professionals UK and/or Yoga Alliance USA, students must complete both the 3 Day Rainbow Kids Yoga Teacher Training and the 95 Hour Rainbow Kids Yoga Teacher Training (Link to our 95 Hour Training list) as well as be a registered 200 Hour Yoga Teacher. Upon successful completion of the 95 Hour Rainbow Kids Yoga Teacher Training, Registered Yoga Teachers will enhance and expand their knowledge with specific tools in specialised areas such as yoga in the classroom, chair yoga, yoga for children with additional needs, low mobility and sensory processing difficulties. Take your teaching ability to the next level, whilst also achieving the Yoga Alliance stamp of approval.
3 Day Rainbow Kids Yoga Teacher Training
Contact hours: 28
- Receive a certificate that you can use for Continuing Education Credits with your Yoga Alliance.
- Use the certificate to qualify for insurance.
- Teach Rainbow Kids Yoga at school, yoga studios, yoga parties, events and just about anywhere.
- If you are registered with Yoga Alliance, use the certificate for CECs.
- This course is a pre-requisite for the 95 Hour Rainbow Kids Yoga Teacher Training.
95 Hour Rainbow Kids Yoga Teacher Training
Contact Hours: 70
- Receive a certificate that you can use to register as a Registered Children’s Yoga Teacher (RCYT) if you are registered with Yoga Alliance a 200 Hour RYT or greater.
- Learn even more about yoga for children with additional needs and teen yoga.
- Learn to teach classroom yoga.
- 10 hours of yoga anatomy for children.
- Learn more skills and techniques to teach Rainbow Kids Yoga.
- Advanced teaching practice.
- Must complete a 3 Day Rainbow Kids Yoga Teacher Training as first to qualify for this course.
We would love for you to join our Rainbow Yoga family and complete both the first and second level courses to dive deeper into teaching Rainbow Kids Yoga.
Take the next step in your kids yoga teacher journey
We have courses all over the world!