- Teacher Trainings
- Kids Yoga Teacher Trainings
- Partner Yoga Teacher Training
- 200 & 360 Rainbow Yoga Teacher Training
- Search by Location
- Events & Retreats
- About Rainbow Yoga
Rainbow Partner Yoga Retreat – Stretching Your Pleasures
Discover new desires, intimacy and loving touch through Rainbow Partner Yoga in the luscious hinterland of Byron Bay. Find new ways to connect with your loved one, stretch each other with and find new ways to support each other through the practice. Explore sensual practices with conscious touch and connection, feast every sense with joy and breath deeply together in the gorgeous Retreat Centre, Paradise One.
- Partner Yoga
- Thai Yoga Massage
- Tantric Meditations and Conscious Touch
- Energetic and Blissful Partner Games
- Explore the Senses
- Quality time
- Learn New Ways to Touch
- Love as a Ritual
The retreat is designed as a wholesome and relaxing experience, we recommend taking the time to enjoy the surrounding Byron Shire before or after your stay at Paradise One (please read on for more information on things to do in the area).
None of the activities are mandatory and there is plenty of time in between to relax in Paradise One, swim at the creek or water whole, enjoy the natural hot tub, receive a massage and soak in the blissful natural environment of the Retreat Centre.
After this romantic getaway in Paradise you will feel rejuvenated, fully stretched, overflowing with bliss and a fire in your heart.
All meals at the retreat are scrumptiously vegan, with local and mostly organic ingredients. Fresh fruit, vegetables and garnishes are spread along the table daily hand picked from the gardens of Paradise One. Enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner daily with herbal teas and water (Please bring your water bottle to save plastic).
Transportation costs are not included in the Retreat Pricing.
Arriving via Gold Coast airport. 50 minutes by car from Gold Coast airport to Paradise One, please arrange transportation with one of the many Byron Bay Shuttle Bus companies or car hire.
Arriving via Ballina/ Byron airport. 35 minutes by car from Ballina/ Byron airport to Paradise One, please arrange transportation with one of the many Byron Bay Shuttle Bus companies or car hire.
Please click here to view the Visit Byron Bay website which has a list of transport services to Byron Bay and recommendations on travelling to and from Byron Bay.
Check out this site Visit Byron Bay for information on the local national parks, beaches, arts & culture, free activities, spas, healing, tours, markets and shopping.
- All Rainbow Partner Yoga Retreat classes and sessions
- 3 nights accommodation in a cosy secluded cabin, double occupancy
- 3 wholesome and local vegan meals made with delicious ingredients grown mainly on site. Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- Herbal teas and water (please bring your water bottle to save plastic)
Retreat size is limited, please register promptly.
Rainbow Yoga accepts a range of payment methods and instalment options.
YOU MAY PAY TUITION FEES BY
- Credit/ Debit Card or PayPal on our website
- Credit Card over the phone to Rainbow Yoga
- 6 Month Payment Plan
- Bank Transfer
- Cash to the Rainbow Yoga Trainer on the first day of your course. Payment in the currency of the Training is accepted.
PAY FEES IN INSTALMENTS
Rainbow Yoga provides flexible payment options so that you can complete your course and not stress about paying everything up front.
INSTALMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE
- 6 Month Payment Plan
- *zipMoney (Australian residents only)
*zipMoney is only available in Australia