- Teacher Trainings
- Kids Yoga Teacher Trainings
- Partner Yoga Teacher Training
- 200 & 360 Rainbow Yoga Teacher Training
- Search by Location
- Events & Retreats
- About Rainbow Yoga
Byron Bay 3 Day Partner Yoga Teacher Training – November 2019
Yoga is wonderful and even more magical when you share the practice with a partner or your community.
Partner Yoga is two or more people joining together to deepen the experience of yoga through our essential need for touch. We practice with a friend, a partner, a yoga partner or our community! It can be a romantic experience, or simply a way for family and friends to connect and support one another.
Rainbow Partner Yoga is a comprehensive, intensive and practical Teacher Training certification course that will enable you to deliver new yoga classes that connect students in unique and engaging practice!
Join the course with your partner or on your own. Explore poses and sequences in pairs and groups, yoga games and human pyramids. Partner acrobatics and flying yoga will spice it all up, while partner breathing and Thai Yoga Massage will cool you down. Explore the essence of Tantra and conscious touch.
Partner & Community Yoga brings helps to bring people and communities together.
ON THIS COURSE LEARN HOW PARTNER YOGA
- Deepens our connection to others and helps build trust and compassion
- Enables us to stretch further than usual and balance in ways we couldn’t by ourselves
- Allows us to move with more awareness, realising that our actions affect others
- Provides constant feedback to our actions by communicating with our partner as well as by experiencing how it feels when they stretch us
- Enhances communication skills using words, facial expressions, touch, eye gazing & breath
- Helps us to explore safe and loving touch
- Is a great opportunity to open the heart and overcome past conflicts as well as create new friendships
All modules taught by Rainbow Yoga Trainer: Tarah Rocha de Oliveira
1. Experiential practice in pairs and groups
2. Communication in Partner Yoga with elements of dance and conscious touch
3. Partner Yoga to enhance relationships, communication and community
4. Partner Yoga and Tantra
5. Exploring the senses
6. Partner Yoga relaxation techniques
7. Mindfulness and meditation
8. Elements of Thai Yoga Massage
9. Trust and connection through balancing and flying yoga
10. Partner Yoga basic acrobatics and flying restorative yoga
11. Partner Yoga theory and teaching practice
- Learn to teach Partner Yoga through experiential practice, insightful theory and discussion
- Learn how to invent your own Partner & Community Yoga poses and sequences
- Learn fun, engaging and fitness level appropriate Partner & Community Yoga classes
- Discover more about relationships, communication and Tantric principles of teaching Partner Yoga
- Explore and learn Thai Yoga Massage techniques and sequences
- Engage and enhance physical trust and connection through Flying Yoga, Partner Acrobatics & Human Pyramids
- Learn how to connect your class as one through Human Mandalas & Interactive Yoga
- Receive tools to advertise and promote your new classes
- Explore and examine the benefits of communal yoga
INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNISED CERTIFICATE
Rainbow Yoga Training offers world class Yoga Teacher Training certification courses. Our graduates teach everywhere including; yoga studios, gyms, fitness centres, health and wellness centres, hospitals, events and private classes.
RAINBOW PARTNER YOGA TEACHER TRAINING MANUAL
Graduates receive the official Partner Yoga Teaching Digital Manual as part of the investment in this course.
LIFE CHANGING EXPERIENCE
Rainbow Yoga is unique style of communal and interactive yoga. Our yoga is all about connection, celebrating life and bringing people together. The benefits of this course will enhance your relationships and connection to yourself, your partner, family and community.
Upon successful completion of the course you receive a 3 Day Partner Yoga Teacher Training Certificate which allows you to gain liability insurance and commence teaching straight away.
Rainbow Yoga is a Registered Training Provider with Yoga Australia, Yoga Alliance UK, the Canadian Yoga Alliance and Yoga Alliance (USA).
For further details on how Rainbow Yoga Teacher Training can support and contribute to your local yoga certification please contact the Yoga Alliance in your region.
Please contact your local Yoga Alliance to enquire about conditions for registration or membership, as they are subject to change.
Rainbow Yoga accepts a range of payment methods and instalment options.
YOU MAY PAY TUITION FEES BY
- Credit/ Debit Card or PayPal on our website
- Credit Card over the phone to Rainbow Yoga
- 6 Month Payment Plan
- Bank Transfer
- Cash to the Rainbow Yoga Trainer on the first day of your course. Payment in the currency of the Training is accepted.
PAY FEES IN INSTALMENTS
Rainbow Yoga provides flexible payment options so that you can complete your course and not stress about paying everything up front.
INSTALMENT OPTION INCLUDES
- 6 Month Payment Plan\
INSTALMENT OPTION INCLUDES
- 6 Month Payment Plan