- Teacher Trainings
- Kids Yoga Teacher Trainings
- Partner Yoga Teacher Training
- 200 & 360 Rainbow Yoga Teacher Training
- Search by Location
- Events & Retreats
- About Rainbow Yoga
Taipei 3 Day Kids Yoga Teacher Training – May, 2019
This course is designed for anyone who loves working with children, is passionate about yoga, mindfulness and healthy living. During the course, you learn practical and fun ways to teach yoga to children of all ages. By doing this course you receive an array of up to date knowledge and techniques. You do not need to be a yoga teacher to take the course.
To make yoga digestible to children, we spice it up with lots of interaction and fun. Take home yoga games, dance, music, songs, acro balance, human pyramids and various ways to connect and use yoga as a means to teach important lessons; in age appropriate ways.
Gopala Amir Yaffa, Rainbow Yoga Founder is recognised as the world’s leading Kids Yoga Teacher, having written the book on Kids Yoga and being the pioneer of global Kids Yoga Teacher Trainings.
Gopala created this course to give you immediate and tangible skills to teach kids yoga. Upon completion of this course and once you have liability insurance you can start teaching straight away. You will be amazed at how the course applies to all areas of your life and the positive impact you will have on our next generation.
The 3 Day Rainbow Kids Yoga Teacher Training is a comprehensive, intensive and practical certification course. Be prepared to learn to teach yoga, whilst laughing, dancing, playing and singing!
Most importantly, you will come out with immediate tangible knowledge and a lot of fabulous ideas to create original, captivating and fun yoga experiences for kids of all ages, anywhere in the world.
You do not need any previous yoga experience to take the training. We are here to provide you with all the support you need on your Yoga Teaching journey.
Topics Covered in the Course
- Develop different ways to connect with your children
- Reconnect with your own inner child
- Bring calmness and harmony to your family
- Create a unique and fun yoga practice for yourself and your family
- Help battle obesity and foster better health in your classroom
- Build a calm environment by learning techniques to alleviate stress and anxiety
- Learn ways to cultivate focus and assist your students learning abilities
- Create a new and unique yoga program for your school or day care centre
- Expand, enhance or start your yoga career
- Reach out with your yoga to a large and eager audience; parents, families, children and schools
- Create a new offering for your studio
- Learn how to make yoga fun for students of all ages
- The Benefits of Yoga for Kids
- The Principles of Teaching Yoga for Kids
- Teaching Techniques for Different Age Groups
- How to Help Children Stay Longer in Poses
- Learning Adjustments for Kids Yoga
- Class Structure
- Connecting and Warming Up
- Relaxation Techniques for Kids
- Class Management Techniques
- Yoga for Children with Additional Needs
- Live Classes in Action
- Family Yoga for Parents, Grandparents and Children
- How to Promote Your Yoga Business
Internationally Recognised Certificate
Rainbow Yoga Training is the largest and most well regarded Kids Yoga Teacher Training in the world. Our graduates teach everywhere using our diploma including; schools, kindergartens, day care centres, early learning centres, Yoga studios, gyms, fitness centres, birthday parties, private and group classes.
Rainbow Kids Yoga Teacher Training Manual
Graduates receive the official Rainbow Teacher Training Digital Manual (Hard Copy Manual can be purchased) as part of the investment in this course. Consisting of 300 kids yoga asanas and hundreds of yoga, breathing and meditation games. Our Training Manual is the definitive guide to teaching children yoga.
27 Hours of Continuing Education
Towards Your Yoga Certification (AU/ UK/ USA/ CANADA)
If you are a certified yoga teacher with the Australian, UK, USA or Canadian Yoga Alliances, the 3 Day Kids Yoga Teacher Training consists of 27 contact hours that can be contributed to your Yoga Continuing Education requirements.
Pathway to our Mentorship Program
Qualification from our 3 Day Kids Yoga Teacher Training will enable you to progress your yoga teaching skills through more advanced Rainbow Yoga courses such as our Mentorship Program.
Rainbow Kids Yoga Mentorship Program is an intensive, 6-month, customised program that gives you the confidence, experience and practical tools necessary to setup your yoga business and thrive in your new career.
Life Changing Experience
Rainbow Yoga is unique style of communal and interactive yoga. Our yoga is all about connection, celebrating life and bringing people together. The 3 Day Kids Yoga Teacher Training is life changing and will transform the lives of children in your family, school and community.
Upon successful completion of the course you receive a 95 Hour Rainbow Kids Yoga Teacher Training Certificate from Rainbow Yoga.
Rainbow Yoga is a Registered School of Yoga and a Registered Children’s Yoga Training with Yoga Australia, Yoga Alliance (USA and Canada) and Yoga Alliance Professionals (UK).
*Registered Yoga Teachers with Yoga Australia (RYT 350 Hour or above) are eligible for the designation of Registered Children’s Yoga Teacher (RCYT) by completing the Rainbow Kids Yoga 95 hour Teacher Training.
For those who do not yet hold RYT 350 Hour status or above, this is still a wonderful opportunity to further your qualifications and deepen your knowledge for teaching yoga to children.
Many students start teaching yoga to children and then become inspired to deepen their study of yoga by attending a 350 Hour Teacher Training. You can apply for the RCYT designation through Yoga Australia if you successfully complete a 350 Hour Yoga Teacher Training or above after completing the 95 Hour Rainbow Yoga Teacher Training.
Rainbow Yoga delivers an amazing 350 Hour Residential Yoga Teacher Training each year in magical locations around the world. This year we are in the breathtaking countryside of Umbria, Italy with stunning views of the medieval town of Gubbio. Surrounded by fresh water lakes, forest walks and divine nature.
Please contact your local Yoga Alliance to enquire about conditions for registration or membership, as they are subject to change.
Rainbow Yoga accepts a range of payment methods and instalment options.
You may pay tuition fees by
- Credit/ Debit Card or PayPal on our website
- Credit Card over the phone to Rainbow Yoga
- 6 Month Payment Plan
- Bank Transfer
- Cash to the Rainbow Yoga Trainer on the first day of your course. Payment in the currency of the Training is accepted.
Pay Fees in Instalments
Rainbow Yoga provides flexible payment options so that you can complete your course and not stress about paying everything up front.
Instalment options include
- 6 Month Payment Plan