- Teacher Trainings
- Our Tribe
London, 95 Hour Kids Yoga Teacher Training – July 2018
Has your heart been captured by our Rainbow Kids Yoga 3 Day Teacher Training?
Are you looking for a complete Yoga Alliance Children’s Yoga certification program?
Our 95 Hour Yoga Alliance Certification was made just for you. This course is an extraordinary opportunity to further your yoga teaching career in just seven days! A perfect blend of profound learning and having fun!
Join us on this magical adventure with Gopala Amir Yaffa, the founder of Rainbow Kids Yoga.
Click ENQUIRE NOW to request a 6 Month Payment Plan for £210/ month
To qualify for the 95 Hour Kids Yoga Teacher Training you must complete a 3 Day Kids Yoga Teacher Training.
This certificate will never expire and applies as the first 27 hours of the 95 Hour Certification.
Please click here to see our 3 Day Kids Yoga Teacher Training Schedule
3-day Kids Yoga Teacher Training Modules
Module 1: Principles of Teaching Yoga to Kids
Module 2: Teaching to Different Age Groups & Family Yoga
Module 3: Classroom Management Techniques
Module 4: Teaching Kids Breathing Techniques
Module 5: Teaching Meditation & Relaxation to Kids
Module 7: Creating a Lesson Plan
Module 6: The Business of Yoga
Module 1: Teach Kids Yoga
Plan and teach 5 Kids Yoga Classes. You will be required to submit your lesson plan and your self-feedback using the Rainbow Yoga Reflection Form. These classes can be classes that you receive payment for on a volunteer basis. Encouraging you to get out there and teach, the world needs you!
Module 2: Study
Read the book The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, reflect on it and answer questions we will provide you with. We believe that to be a Kids Yoga teacher you need to remember how it was to be a kid and to be able to connect to that part of yourself. This book provides an insight into this.
Module 1: Teaching Yoga to Children with Special Needs
- Sensory processing difficulties
- Low mobility
- In the hospital
- Chair bound
Module 2: Teaching Yoga to Children at School
- Chair Yoga
- Focus skills
- Mental preparation for exams and test anxiety
- Bullying prevention
- Stress management
- Confronting obesity in a positive way
Module 3: Teaching Yoga to Teenagers
- Connecting with this age group
- Combining yoga with dance, drama and acrobatics
- Empowering and creating self-esteem
Module 4: Learn Experiential Yoga Anatomy and Physiology
- Age-appropriate adjustments
- Growing bodies
- Developmental stages
- Safe practice
- Body Systems
Module 5: Teaching Skills
- Finding your teacher’s voice
- Extensive practice teaching with Gopala Amir Yaffa, the founder of Rainbow Yoga
- Inventing your own poses, including partner and group poses
- Elements of vinyasa flow sequencing
Rainbow Yoga accepts a range of payment methods and instalment options.
You may pay tuition fees by
- Credit/ Debit Card or PayPal on our website
- Credit Card over the phone to Rainbow Yoga
- 6 Month Payment Plan
- Bank Transfer
- Cash to the Rainbow Yoga Trainer on the first day of your course. Payment in the currency of the Training is accepted.
Pay Fees in Instalments
Rainbow Yoga provides flexible payment options so that you can complete your course and not stress about paying everything up front.
Instalment options include
- 6 Month Payment Plan