- Teacher Trainings
- Our Tribe
Las Vegas 3 Day Kids Yoga Teacher Training
This course is designed for anyone who loves working with children, is passionate about yoga, mindfulness and healthy living. During the course, you learn practical and fun ways to teach yoga to children of all ages. By doing this course you receive an array of up to date knowledge and techniques. You do not need to be a yoga teacher to take the course.
To make yoga digestible to children, we spice it up with lots of interaction and fun. Take home yoga games, dance, music, songs, acro balance, human pyramids and various ways to connect and use yoga as a means to teach important lessons; in age appropriate ways.
Gopala Amir Yaffa, Rainbow Yoga Founder is recognised as the world’s leading Kids Yoga Teacher, having written the book on Kids Yoga and being the pioneer of global Kids Yoga Teacher Trainings.
Gopala created this course to give you immediate and tangible skills to teach kids yoga. Upon completion of this course and once you have liability insurance you can start teaching straight away. You will be amazed at how the course applies to all areas of your life and the positive impact you will have on our next generation.
- The Benefits of Yoga for Kids
- The Principles of Teaching Yoga for Kids
- Teaching Techniques for Different Age Groups
- How to Help Children Stay Longer in Poses
- Learning Adjustments for Kids Yoga
- Class Structure
- Connecting and Warming Up
- Relaxation Techniques for Kids
- Class Management Techniques
- Yoga for Children with Additional Needs
- Live Classes in Action
- Family Yoga for Parents, Grandparents and Children
- How to Promote Your Yoga Business
Internationally Recognised Certificate
Rainbow Yoga Training is the largest and most well regarded Kids Yoga Teacher Training in the world. Our graduates teach everywhere using our diploma including; schools, kindergartens, day care centres, early learning centres, Yoga studios, gyms, fitness centres, birthday parties, private and group classes.
Rainbow Kids Yoga Teacher Training Manual
Graduates receive the official Rainbow Teacher Training Digital Manual (Hard Copy Manual can be purchased) as part of the investment in this course. Consisting of 300 kids yoga asanas and hundreds of yoga, breathing and meditation games. Our Training Manual is the definitive guide to teaching children yoga.
27 Hours of Continuing Education
Towards Your Yoga Certification (AU/ UK/ USA/ CANADA)
If you are a certified yoga teacher with the Australian, UK, USA or Canadian Yoga Alliances, the 3 Day Kids Yoga Teacher Training consists of 27 contact hours that can be contributed to your Yoga Continuing Education requirements.
Pathway to our Mentorship Program
Qualification from our 3 Day Kids Yoga Teacher Training will enable you to progress your yoga teaching skills through more advanced Rainbow Yoga courses such as our Mentorship Program.
Rainbow Kids Yoga Mentorship Program is an intensive, 6-month, customised program that gives you the confidence, experience and practical tools necessary to setup your yoga business and thrive in your new career.
Life Changing Experience
Rainbow Yoga is unique style of communal and interactive yoga. Our yoga is all about connection, celebrating life and bringing people together. The 3 Day Kids Yoga Teacher Training is life changing and will transform the lives of children in your family, school and community.
Upon successful completion of the course you receive a 3-Day Kids Yoga Teacher Training Certificate which allows you to gain liability insurance and commence teaching!
Rainbow Kids Yoga is a Registered Yoga School for Children with Yoga Australia, Yoga Alliance UK, the Canadian Yoga Alliance and Yoga Alliance (USA).
The 3 Day Kids Yoga Teacher Training consists of 27 contact hours that can be contributed to your Yoga Continuing Education requirements, and with some further requisites (Depending on your location) you will be eligible for the Yoga Alliance Registered Children’s Yoga Teacher (RCYT) status.
For further details on how Rainbow Yoga Teacher Training can support and contribute to your local yoga certification please contact the Yoga Alliance in your region.
Rainbow Yoga accepts a range of payment methods and instalment options.
You may pay tuition fees by
- Credit/ Debit Card or PayPal on our website
- Credit Card over the phone to Rainbow Yoga
- 6 Month Payment Plan
- Bank Transfer
- Cash to the Rainbow Yoga Trainer on the first day of your course. Payment in the currency of the Training is accepted.
Pay Fees in Instalments
Rainbow Yoga provides flexible payment options so that you can complete your course and not stress about paying everything up front.
Instalment options include
- 6 Month Payment Plan
- *zipPay (Australian residents only)
Secure your spot in a course and pay tuition fees at a later date, with no credit card and no interest.
- Easy approval within 45 seconds utilising Facebook or PayPal
- Complete flexibility of payment, minimum $40 monthly payments but you can pay as much as you like above this amount
- No early exit fees for paying out the amount owed
- No interest ever on this amount – first 60 days are completely fee free
- Secure and simple online transaction
- If a transaction exceeds $1000 you can make a copayment using a credit card
*zipPay is only available in Australia