- Study Online
- Study In Person
Chicago, 28 February – 1 March 2020
This Rainbow Kids Yoga Teacher Training in Chicago is designed for anyone who loves working with children, is passionate about yoga, mindfulness and healthy living. During the course, you learn practical and fun ways to teach yoga to children of all ages. By doing this course you receive an array of up to date knowledge and techniques. You do not need to be a yoga teacher to take the course.
To make yoga digestible to children, we spice it up with lots of interaction and fun. Take home yoga games, dance, music, songs, acro balance, human pyramids and various ways to connect and use yoga as a means to teach important lessons; in age appropriate ways.
Gopala Amir Yaffa, Rainbow Yoga Founder is recognised as the world’s leading Kids Yoga Teacher, having written the book on Kids Yoga and being the pioneer of global Kids Yoga Teacher Trainings.
Gopala created this course to give you immediate and tangible skills to teach kids yoga. Upon completion of this course and once you have liability insurance you can start teaching straight away. You will be amazed at how the course applies to all areas of your life and the positive impact you will have on our next generation.
The 3 Day Rainbow Kids Yoga Teacher Training is a comprehensive, intensive and practical certification course. Be prepared to learn to teach yoga, whilst laughing, dancing, playing and singing!
Most importantly, you will come out with immediate tangible knowledge and a lot of fabulous ideas to create original, captivating and fun yoga experiences for kids of all ages, anywhere in the world.
You do not need any previous yoga experience to take the training. We are here to provide you with all the support you need on your Yoga Teaching journey.
Topics Covered in the Course
- Develop different ways to connect with your children
- Reconnect with your own inner child
- Bring calmness and harmony to your family
- Create a unique and fun yoga practice for yourself and your family
- Help battle obesity and foster better health in your classroom
- Build a calm environment by learning techniques to alleviate stress and anxiety
- Learn ways to cultivate focus and assist your students learning abilities
- Create a new and unique yoga program for your school or day care centre
- Expand, enhance or start your yoga career
- Reach out with your yoga to a large and eager audience; parents, families, children and schools
- Create a new offering for your studio
- Learn how to make yoga fun for students of all agesThe Benefits of Yoga for Kids
- The Benefits of Yoga for Kids
- The Principles of Teaching Yoga for Kids
- Teaching Techniques for Different Age Groups
- How to Help Children Stay Longer in Poses
- Learning Adjustments for Kids Yoga
- Class Structure
- Connecting and Warming Up
- Relaxation Techniques for Kids
- Class Management Techniques
- Yoga for Children with Additional Needs
- Live Classes in Action
- Family Yoga for Parents, Grandparents and Children
- How to Promote Your Yoga Business
Internationally Recognised Certificate
Rainbow Yoga Training is the largest and most well regarded Kids Yoga Teacher Training in the world. Our graduates teach everywhere using our diploma including; schools, kindergartens, day care centres, early learning centres, Yoga studios, gyms, fitness centres, birthday parties, private and group classes.
Rainbow Kids Yoga Teacher Training Manual
Graduates receive the official Rainbow Teacher Training Digital Manual (Hard Copy Manual can be purchased) as part of the investment in this course. Consisting of 300 kids yoga asanas and hundreds of yoga, breathing and meditation games. Our Training Manual is the definitive guide to teaching children yoga.
28 Hours of Continuing Education
Towards Your Yoga Certification (AU/ UK/ USA/ CANADA)
If you are a certified yoga teacher with the Australian, UK, USA or Canadian Yoga Alliances, the 3 Day Kids Yoga Teacher Training consists of 28 contact hours that can be contributed to your Yoga Continuing Education requirements.
Pathway to our Mentorship Program
Qualification from our 3 Day Kids Yoga Teacher Training will enable you to progress your yoga teaching skills through more advanced Rainbow Yoga courses such as our Mentorship Program.
Rainbow Kids Yoga Mentorship Program is an intensive, 6-month, customised program that gives you the confidence, experience and practical tools necessary to setup your yoga business and thrive in your new career.
Life Changing Experience
Rainbow Yoga is unique style of communal and interactive yoga. Our yoga is all about connection, celebrating life and bringing people together. The 3 Day Kids Yoga Teacher Training is life changing and will transform the lives of children in your family, school and community.
Rainbow Yoga is committed to providing the best children’s yoga teacher trainings worldwide. Upon successful completion of this course, you receive a 3 Day Rainbow Kids Yoga Teacher Training Certificate. This certificate allows you to gain liability insurance (Please check conditions with your local insurance provider) and commence teaching! No Yoga Alliance registration is necessary.
Rainbow Kids Yoga is a Registered Yoga School for Children with Yoga Australia, Yoga Alliance Professionals, the Canadian Yoga Alliance and Yoga Alliance (USA). The 3 Day Rainbow Kids Yoga Teacher Training consists of 28 contact hours that can be contributed to your Yoga Continuing Education requirements. To find out more contact the Yoga Alliance in your region below:
USA YOGA ALLIANCE
To have the designation of Registered Children’s Yoga Teacher (RCYT) with the USA Yoga Alliance you must be a registered yoga teacher (RYT 200 Hour or above) and complete our 95 Hour Rainbow Kids Yoga Teacher Training.
CANADIAN YOGA ALLIANCE
To have the designation of Children’s Yoga Teacher (CYT) with the Canadian Yoga Alliance you DO NOT need to be a registered yoga teacher to register, but you must complete our 95 Hour Rainbow Kids Yoga Teacher Training.
To have the designation of Children’s Yoga Teacher with Yoga Australia you must be a Registered Yoga Teacher and:
1. Complete 22 additional hours of requirements post training, total 50 hour certification. Please contact us for details.
OR you may
2. Take our 95 Hour Rainbow Kids Yoga Teacher Training.
You must have a first aid certificate and a working with children check to complete the requirements for Yoga Australia. Please contact Yoga Australia to find out more and discuss the requirements.
YOGA ALLIANCE PROFESSIONALS
To have the designation of Children’s Yoga Teacher with Yoga Alliance Professionals you need to be a registered yoga teacher and:
1. Complete 12 additional hours of requirements post training, total 40 hour certification. Please contact us for details.
OR you may
2. Take our 95 Hour Rainbow Kids Yoga Teacher Training.
Rainbow Yoga offers 200 and 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Trainings which you can use for your registration as a Children’s Yoga Teacher where this is required with the Yoga Alliances.
Please contact your local Yoga Alliance to enquire about conditions for registration or membership, as they are subject to change.
Rainbow Yoga accepts a range of payment methods and instalment options.
You may pay tuition fees by
- Credit/ Debit Card or PayPal on our website
- Credit Card over the phone to Rainbow Yoga
- 6 Month Payment Plan
- Bank Transfer
- Cash to the Rainbow Yoga Trainer on the first day of your course. Payment in the currency of the Training is accepted.
Pay Fees in Instalments
Rainbow Yoga provides flexible payment options so that you can complete your course and not stress about paying everything up front.
Instalment options include
- 12 Month Payment Plan