- Teacher Trainings
- Our Tribe
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training – Making The World a Better Place With Yoga
Dreaming BIG? Want to be a yoga teacher that can change the world? Register now and join our Rainbow Yoga Tribe!
The 200 Hour Rainbow Yoga Teacher Training is an opportunity to learn how we can make this world a better place with yoga.
Yoga means unity or connection, and in Rainbow Yoga, we take this concept farther than ever; we learn to connect not only to ourselves but also to everyone and everything around us.
Rainbow Yoga is about expansion; expanding big enough to include all. In Rainbow Yoga, we celebrate life in all of its diversity and shining colours. We love life and we love each other.
Bringing people together is the essence of Rainbow Yoga and what you will learn to pass to your community and to the world at large in this training.
Rainbow Yoga is a social, interactive, free and playful style of yoga. Are you a rebel? Come and explore with us the nuances of this yoga revolution!
We pride ourselves in teaching at the highest level with our world-class faculty including the Founders of Rainbow Yoga Angel and Gopala Yaffa. This course is full to the brim with practical knowledge you can take with you to be a unique mover and shaker in your community and the world.
Peace Love, Rock n’ Roll and Power To The People are some of the leading tenants of our truly awesome yoga. We are not here to be ordinary; we are here to amaze you and be amazed by you on this newly blazed yoga path.
We care about the world, the people and all living beings, and we are here to make a difference. Join us on this journey and become a Rainbow Yoga Teacher.
- How to connect people with Rainbow Yoga
- Building classes around a theme/ concept
- Discovering poses based on shapes and elements
- Discover Rainbow Partner Yoga, group poses and sequences
- Encouraging social interaction and bringing people together through play and movement
- Rainbow Yoga style sequencing and cool transitions
- Proper cuing in poses and flows
- Yogic and Tantric meditations and breathing techniques
- Conscious touch and Thai Massage
- Yoga acrobatics, yoga dance, and other ways to spice up your class
- Creative adjustments
- Organic alignment principles
- Yin Yoga elements
- Becoming a yoga DJ in your classes
- Experiential yoga Anatomy and Physiology
- Yoga philosophy as it applies to modern life
- Finding your teachers voice and becoming the best yoga teacher you can be
- Lots of teaching practice under our watchful and loving eyes
- Yoga business and how to combine your yoga and passions to make this world a better place
- Building classes around a MEANINGFUL theme/ concept
Check in Friday, 1st February 2019 between 2pm-4pm
Check out Saturday, 22nd February 2019 at 12 pm
The program takes place over three weeks at Paradise One. All students are required to stay on site for the duration of the course. Running six days per week with one free day to unwind and relax in the luscious setting of Paradise One or explore the local hinterland and incredible Byron Bay.
Daily schedule will be provided upon registration.
Paradise One is nestled in a private valley in the Byron Bay Hinterland. With a vision to create a living, breathing, working model of Paradise on Earth. Paradise One seeks to share this model by hosting conscious retreats & events. You will find an extensive Permaculture garden that supplies much of the fresh produce in the delicious meals, 120 solar panels lighting up the Retreat Centre and accommodation, water harvested naturally on site. There is a natural creek flowing through Paradise One, private swimming holes, a natural hot tub and cosy secluded cabins overlooking the valley and in the stunning rainforest. Located 25 minutes drive from Byron Bay, the famous beachside town on the most northeastern point of Australia.
All meals at the training are scrumptiously vegan, with local and mostly organic ingredients. Fresh fruit, vegetables and garnishes are spread along the table daily hand-picked from the gardens of Paradise One.
Tuition fees are based on shared accommodation in Paradise One yurts and cabins.
Private rooms and cabins are available upon request for an additional fee until sold out. Please enquire now to reserve private accommodation. Email [email protected]
Transportation costs are not included in the course pricing.
Arriving via Gold Coast airport. 50 minutes by car from Gold Coast airport to Paradise One, please arrange transportation with one of the many Byron Bay Shuttle Bus companies or car hire.
Arriving via Ballina/ Byron airport. 35 minutes by car from Ballina/ Byron airport to Paradise One, please arrange transportation with one of the many Byron Bay Shuttle Bus companies or car hire.
Please click here to view the Visit Byron Bay website which has a list of transport services to Byron Bay and recommendations on travelling to and from Byron Bay.
Check out this site Visit Byron Bay for information on the local national parks, beaches, arts & culture, free activities, spas, healing, tours, markets and shopping.
- 200Hour Rainbow Yoga Teacher Certification
- Rainbow YogaTeacher Manual
- Share accommodation in Paradise One yurt our cabin
- 3 wholesome and local vegan meals made with delicious ingredients grown mainly on site. Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- Herbal teas and water (Please bring your water bottle to save plastic)
Rainbow Yoga accepts a range of payment methods and instalment options.
You may pay tuition fees by
- Credit/ Debit Card or PayPal on our website
- Credit Card over the phone to Rainbow Yoga
- 12 Month Payment Plan
- Bank Transfer
Pay Fees in Instalments
Rainbow Yoga provides flexible payment options so that you can complete your course and not stress about paying everything up front.
Instalment options include
- 12 Month Payment Plan
- *zipMoney (Australian residents only)
Select ENQUIRE NOW to speak to one of our team and start your Payment Plan