- Teacher Trainings
- Kids Yoga Teacher Trainings
- Partner Yoga Teacher Training
- 200 & 360 Rainbow Yoga Teacher Training
- Search by Location
- Events & Retreats
- About Rainbow Yoga
200 Hour Rainbow Yoga Teacher Training, Byron Bay – New course being released in 2021
Dreaming BIG? Want to be a yoga teacher that can change the world? Register now and join our Rainbow Yoga Tribe! New course being released in 2021
The 200 Hour Rainbow Yoga Teacher Training is an opportunity to learn how we can make this world a better place with yoga.
Yoga means unity or connection, and in Rainbow Yoga, we take this concept farther than ever; we learn to connect not only to ourselves but also to everyone and everything around us.
Rainbow Yoga is about expansion; expanding big enough to include all. In Rainbow Yoga, we celebrate life in all of its diversity and shining colours. We love life and we love each other.
Bringing people together is the essence of Rainbow Yoga and what you will learn to pass to your community and to the world at large in this training.
Rainbow Yoga is a social, interactive, free and playful style of yoga. Are you a rebel? Come and explore with us the nuances of this yoga revolution!
We pride ourselves in teaching at the highest level with our world-class faculty including the Founders of Rainbow Yoga Angel and Gopala Yaffa. This course is full to the brim with practical knowledge you can take with you to be a unique mover and shaker in your community and the world.
Peace Love, Rock n’ Roll and Power To The People are some of the leading tenants of our truly awesome yoga. We are not here to be ordinary; we are here to amaze you and be amazed by you on this newly blazed yoga path.
We care about the world, the people and all living beings, and we are here to make a difference. Join us on this journey and become a Rainbow Yoga Teacher.
- How to connect people with Rainbow Yoga
- Building classes around a theme/ concept
- Discovering poses based on shapes and elements
- Discover Rainbow Partner Yoga, group poses and sequences
- Encouraging social interaction and bringing people together through play and movement
- Rainbow Yoga style sequencing and cool transitions
- Proper cuing in poses and flows
- Yogic and Tantric meditations and breathing techniques
- Conscious touch and Thai Massage
- Yoga acrobatics, yoga dance, and other ways to spice up your class
- Creative adjustments
- Organic alignment principles
- Yin Yoga elements
- Becoming a yoga DJ in your classes
- Experiential yoga Anatomy and Physiology
- Yoga philosophy as it applies to modern life
- Finding your teachers voice and becoming the best yoga teacher you can be
- Lots of teaching practice under our watchful and loving eyes
- Yoga business and how to combine your yoga and passions to make this world a better place
- Building classes around a MEANINGFUL theme/ concept
Please contact your local Yoga Alliance to enquire about conditions for registration or membership, as they are subject to change.